PRIVACY & SAFETY
General Data Protection Regulation Policy (GDPR)
1.1 What data does Amy Jasmine Designs collect?
When an order is placed via our platforms we ask for the following information in order to process your items and dispatch them to you;
1.2 How do we collect this data?
This data is supplied to Amy Jasmine Designs at the checkout process via PayPal. We receive the details you select at the time of ordering. Information is then stored on our website account, so we can dispatch your parcel to the correct address. We also receive an email from PayPal confirming a purchase has been made and the address you have requested we send the items to.
1.3 Why do we collect this data?
We require your Full Name & Address so that we can send your parcel to the correct place of residence once it has been completed. We also ask for your email address, so we can get in touch with you should there be a problem or to send previews of items should you require them.
1.4 Do we share this data?
Your data is not shared with or sold to any outside individuals.
We share your Full Name & Delivery Address with the delivery company you choose at the checkout process. For example; Royal Mail or iPostParcels. This is so your parcel can be delivered to you.
2. Using Your Data for Marketing Purposes
2.1 Opting In
We require your permission to send any marketing or promotional emails. People must subscribe to our mailing list of their own volition in order for us to use the data you supply. If you do not your email address will never be used for this purpose.
2.2 Opting Out
If you subscribe to our mailing list but decide you would like to opt out of receiving further marketing emails you can unsubscribe at any time. There is a link on every one of our newsletters and promotional emails that will allow you to remove yourself from the mailing list. Once you have done so you will no longer receive marketing emails from Amy Jasmine Designs unless you choose to resubscribe at a time in the future.
3. How do we keep your data secure?
3.1 Data stored digitally
The information collected during the checkout process is stored on our website server. The Amy Jasmine Designs website is hosted through Wix and they employ the following security measures to ensure all of the data collected is secure;
• Wix employ full-time security consultants, dedicated to the security of customer information.
• Wix is Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) compliant and is accredited as a level 1 service provider and merchant. This standard helps create a secure environment by increasing cardholder data, thus reducing credit card fraud. They regularly perform internal security audits to maintain our ISO/PCI security certifications.
• Wix’s signup and login services are completed through a secure server (HTTPS/SSL).
• Wix uses cryptography hash functions to protect information. Password are stored as a hash digest and, in the event of a security breach, original passwords cannot be recovered from our servers.
• Wix is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-US privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce, regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States, and therefore adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles.
• Wix is currently developing the tools to allow the right to access and the right to be forgotten, which will meet GDPR requirements.
Devices in our possession that have access to our website account are as follows;
iMac – Password Protected
MacBook Pro – Password Protected
We employ security measures on all of our devices to ensure data is stored securely.
3.2 Data stored as a hard copy
We do not print any documents with your information present. The only thing printed is a shipping label which is then placed on your parcel and sent to you. Second copies are not produced.
4. Requesting a Copy of the Data we hold
4.1 The process
You can request a copy of all the data we currently hold on file for you. We are legally required to provide this to you free of charge and within a month of the original request.
5. Requesting we delete all data we hold
5.1 The process
If you want us to delete all information we have on file we are legally required to do so should you request it.